- Just realized: wearing pastel scheme, S. Malmquist made me cry today. Getting older??
- I'll just say what we're all thinking: I will never have sex with someone who is wearing a Google Glass.
- Only issue with employing Neil Young as psychotherapist: he doesn't prescribe anything for anxiety except 'imagine your soul as a train!'
- Hi there NY: I'm reading with Joshua Cohen at Housing Works tonight, and I'd love to see you. http://t.co/wFOVJPGt8X
- #1 approach to mitigating panic/sadness: imagine Joan Didion and Alice Munro sitting on a park bench, holding hands and nodding.